Monday, January 14, 2013

Second week training......

Day 14/1/2013......(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Today is started of the second week of my training on this school.....hmmm..today not so much work i have to do..just a simple thing. which is help the teacher to prepared the some stuff for teaching to the student...

However this is the list of my work today:....


# laminate a few paper for the teacher and staff..(simple thing)
# burn the new file to the cd
# repair some of computer by install the software
# teacher some student of their work
# teach the teacher the shortcut of using the microsoft  office.

However, my listing of work very simple but i feel very happy to teach them about the computer, which that I may able to know what my strong and weak of my knowledge, which that mean 

"....WE LEARN TOGETHER 

WE IMPROVE KNOWLEDGE TOGETHER......"


that the teacher of my say it



this is the laminate hardware


some material for teaching (it is beautiful???????.....huhu)





No comments: