Sunday, February 24, 2013

Second Last Week.....

Assalamualaikum.....this week is the second last week before I end my industrial training at this school....maybe I will be miss about this school with the student, teacher, and the surrounding of this school.
So, before that no be sad early..so today I have to update what I have done on this week..

18/02/2013

So today I have started with wonderful day....first I have to open the computer lab in the morning and clean up to make sure that the student may use the lab. Today I never mush work to do...just ensure the lab be secure using by the student, because sometimes the student may play on the lab when the teacher late come in. Beside that, I will continue with my FYP Project, if the teacher didn't ask some help.


19/02/2013

On 19/02/2013..I start with the same work as usually..heheh...nothing mush work today to do..Today I help the teacher with some stuff, helping typing,print and liminate the paper, it just the while. In the lab today, I have to check some of the computer that have problems with software updated and hardware problems. However if have free time, I continue my FYP Project.

20/02/2013

Today is fresh day on the morning..huhu...today my teacher supervisor ask me to check the CPU of some teacher on her classroom because the CPU no display anything on the screen. To ensure what the problems of the CPU is I have to make it on the computer lab. The CPU problem is about the RAM have broken. so we decide to replace the new CPU to teacher, but the teacher need the data on the old CPU so I have to transfer it to the new CPU...this work will continue on the next day.


21/02/2013

Today I have another work to do...I have to help the staff in the office to key-in the data on the computer..so today the whole day I have stay on the office..


22/02/2013

Today I have to continue withe CPU that I have to repair..I have to transfer the data to the new CPU and update the software on the new CPU so that the teacher may use it's easily. It's take a time to upgrade it,but the work I have finish it today with helping by the lab computer teacher that know about the computer very while, although his face very very fierce..huhu..








No comments: