Tuesday, February 19, 2013

#Updating Blog Report..

Assalammuailaikum........... Good Morning.....is a long time that I have not update by report blog for internship report....so today I will share my work on 4/2/2013 until 8/2/2013 of my internship.




4/2/2013

Today is Monday..so normally it's is the started day on the week. So today I start with the usually duty such as clean up the computer lab and prepared for the class before the start. Today I never have much thing to do, just make out something simple just install the software that the some teacher need for the internet download and helping the teacher with some stuff. In this day too...I have been requested by the some teacher to check his laptop and CPU, which that both of it have an some problem. The laptop have make some checking so not much of the problem, besides the CPU have to checking on next day because the CPU can't display on screen.


5/2/2013

The fresh air on the Tuesday... started day with the usually duty...just I say before that some teacher request me to check her laptop and CPU so today she bring to school both hardware. Both checking is..the Laptop is already okey but the CPU have to make double checking to ensure what the problems of the it. When I on the CPU it's start with smoothly....nothing problems are been detected, but when second time, which that on it again the CPU not "life" mean that the hardware in the CPU have some problem.

6/2/2013

Beautiful morning of Wednesday....started with the same duty...CPU before I have bring it home, so that have can solve the problem easily...Today I helping the teacher to teach the student about the computer, of standard 2 and 3. Sometime, when during the free time, I continue with my FYP project system.

7/2/2013

On Thursday....also with the normal duty....hehhehhe...today the checking of the CPU have been done, so the totally of  CPU problems is of power supply, because when I on it on the first time, it's is ok..but when on on the second time. the CPU did't work..but when hold it for the long time...the CPU will be ok..so to solve it, first, the windows also have the problem, so I have to format it and install of the software that need and I explain to teacher about the hardware problem which that mean the power supply have been broken.

8/2/2013 

On Friday....same duty...not much thing to do today. Continue with my FYP project system. Besides that, also helping teacher Nadia to teach standard 2 in the computer lab...   


No comments: